If you receive an error message saying that the product activation key is invalid, or an invalid registration key error, you will need send us the following information for the developer to review:
Go to Start|Run enter %TEMP% (with the percent signs) then look for ha_pa.log
Send us the log file in an e-mail
2) Tell us what specific version of Windows (Home, Pro, etc.) with Service Pack and 64 bit or 32.
You may also attempt to wipe out the full installation of Number Machine Pro and then re-download and install a fresh copy.
To do so, please try the following:
1) Log on to your computer as an Administrator.
2) Uninstall Number Machine Pro.
3) Delete any previous installation packages (.msi) of Number Machine Pro.
Note the following folder ‘C:\ProgramData’ is hidden by default.
4) Go to the ‘C:\ProgramData\Harvest American\Number Machine Pro’ folder and delete the files ‘ak_127.2.1.bin’ and ‘ha.ini’ files.
5) Go to the ‘C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys’ folder and delete the file that begins with ‘53417dac…’.
6) Log Off Windows.
7) Log On Windows with account that will run the Number Machine Pro application.
8) ***Download Number Machine Pro from Number Machine Pro web site***.
9) Install Number Machine Pro from the newly downloaded installation package.
10) Run Number Machine Pro and **activate with a key that has not been activated**.